Music to Listen and move to: tango, flamenco, and famous musical animals! You can even play along, sing or conduct! Bring your instruments and help them create a story from what you hear in the music. The program will feature ...
The Wilmington Library was built in 1922 and has remained a landmark on Rodney Square for ninety years. Especially in recent years, due to heavy use by the public and the changing role of libraries in an urban environment, ...
"The Unfilmable Henry James" Please join us at noon four Tuesdays this summer as we return to some of James' most celebrated novels and ask why filmmakers have so often been tantalized by his work despite the challenges he offers anyone ...
The Wilmington Public Library will be closed Monday, May 27th in honor of Memorial Day. For a complete list of holidays the Library is closed on, please click here: http://wilmington.lib.de.us/using-the-library/holiday-hours/ For a history of Memorial Day.
- Dig Into Reading - 2013 Summer Reading Program
- Musical Animals Monday, June 3, 2013 at 12:30 pm
- Pirate Adventures! Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 at 10:00 am
- Learn About & Support “The Library of the Future” Campaign
- Free Computer Classes
- Noon Time Book Discussion
- Can't Find Us? We're located at the One Customs House Building
- Apply for SNAP Assistance Next Session: May 10th