Wilmington Reference Librarian
Wilmington Public Library offers different ways you can ask a reference question.
When emailing or writing us, please include the following information with your question:
- Your name.
- A telephone number, fax, address, or e-mail address to respond to your question.
- Be specific! Give as many details to your questions as you can. It often helps if we know what you need the information for. If this is for a school project please include what the class is and your grade level.
The Wilmington Library
PO Box 2303
Wilmington, DE 19899-2303
Please read our guidelines:
- Please allow several working days for a response to your question. The more complex your question, the longer it will take for us to respond.
- The library does reserve the right to charge for copies.
- You can ask up to3 questions or have a librarian work with you for up to 15 minutes per reference session (i.e., per call, email, chat, or in person).
If you have any questions, please call the reference desk (302)-571-7400 ext 2416.