Support the Library
There are a number of ways you can support your Library’s efforts.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund help to underwrite day-to-day operating costs, allowing us to maintain the building, and purchase books, audio-visual materials and computers.
- A new Planned Giving Program will allow the Library to receive planned and deferred gifts while possibly offering tax advantages to those who want to invest in the library’s future and long term financial viability.
- Become a Member of the Friends of the Wilmington Public Library through which you can promote – and support! – the Library while also enjoying Member benefits.
- Make a donation to the annual fund or the campaign by mail or in person. Please contact me 302-571-7400 ext 2402 or my assistant, Renee O’Donnell (302) 571-7400 ext 2401 if you would like to learn more about the advantages of making a planned gift, or even just including the Library in your will.
- Join the Friends of the Wilmington Library. For more information, visit our Friends’ Page.
For decades, The Wilmington Library has relied on the generosity of our patrons and many institutional and individual friends to help fulfill our important mission. We appreciate your interest in learning about how you might help & support our efforts, today and in the future. Thank you to those who have already donated to the library.