Ask a Wilmington Public Library Reference Librarian
Wilmington Public Library offers four different ways you can ask a reference question.
During Operating Hours: (302) 571-7400 ext 2416
Ask a Librarian
Ask a Librarian Delaware is a FREE, online information service. You may always contact us using our email form.You can Text us too using Ask a Librarian!
Please include the following information with your question:
- Your name.
- A telephone number, fax, address, or e-mail address to respond to your question.
- Be specific! Give as many details to your questions as you can. It often helps if we know what you need the information for. If this is for a school project please include what the class is and your grade level.
- Your library barcode number if it is about your library account.4. Write:
The Wilmington Library
Post Office Box 2303
Wilmington, DE 19899-2303
Please read our guidelines:
- Please allow several working days for a response to your question. The more complex your question, the longer it will take for us to respond.
- The library does reserve the right to charge for copies.
- You can ask up to3 questions or have a librarian work with you for up to 15 minutes per reference session (i.e., per call, email, or in person).
If you have any questions, please call the reference desk (302)-571-7400 ext 2416.