Free Tax Preparation
Tuesdays: Feb. 6th to April 17th, 2018
10:00 a.m. -12:15 p.m.
Inspiration Space – 2nd Floor
First Come, First Served at the door each day.
Offered by AARP Volunteers (American Association of Retired Persons)
Tax-Aide program has no income restrictions, but they do not handle complex returns
The IRS tax deadline is April 17, 2018. In order for the preparer to better serve you in preparing your 2017 tax returns, it is important that you bring the following with you:
• All 2017 tax documents
• Your Social Security card and a current photo ID
• A check (if you want direct deposit of your refund)
• A list of other expenses, deductions and childcare information
• Your 2016 tax return
• Your Spouse (if you are filing jointly)
• All W-2s, 1099s and 1098s and dependent documentation