Support the Library
There are a number of ways you can support your Library’s efforts.
- Gifts to the Annual Fund help to underwrite day-to-day operating costs, allowing us to maintain the building, and purchase books, audio-visual materials and computers.
- Contribute to The Library of the Future capital campaign. We have raised $11,300,000 of our $11,600,000 goal but we still have significant funds to raise in the drive’s Public Phase before we reopen in November. Check out our progress so far and see renderings of the renovated interior and our new and exciting spaces.
- A new Planned Giving Program will allow the Library to receive planned and deferred gifts while possibly offering tax advantages to those who want to invest in the library’s future and long term financial viability.
- Become a Member of the Friends of the Wilmington Public Library through which you can promote – and support! – the Library while also enjoying Member benefits.
- Make a secure, online donation to the annual fund or the campaign online or by mail. Please contact me (302-571-7402) or my assistant, Lisa Frank (302) 571-7401 if you would like to learn more about the advantages of making a planned gift, or even just including the Library in your will.
For decades, The Wilmington Library has relied on the generosity of our patrons and many institutional and individual friends to help fulfill our important mission. We appreciate your interest in learning about how you might help & support our efforts, today and in the future. Thank you to those who have already donated to the library. To see the list of our generous supporters visit Library of the Future Campaign Supporters.
or You can send a check to: Wilmington Library Foundation P.O. BOX 2303 Wilmington, DE 19899